“The Straightest Way to a Great Smile”
Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners treatment straightens your teeth without wires and brackets by using a series of clear, customized removable appliances called aligners. It’s virtually undetectable, which means hardly anyone knows that you’re straightening your teeth.
The Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners system uses advanced 3-D computer graphics technology to precisely calibrate and manufacture a sequence of custom aligners designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final positions prescribed by your orthodontist.
Each aligner is worn for one week and only taken out to eat, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will begin to move gradually, week-by-week until the final alignment prescribed is attained.
To ensure the best possible results, only an orthodontist who has been trained and certified by Align Technology can diagnose and treat using Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners. Dr. McSurdy is comfortable with treating a wide range of malocclusions with Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners. He is an Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners Top 1% provider and dedicated to offering only the highest level of care.
Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners treatment, along with Dr.McSurdy’s guidance, can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted!
What Conditions Can Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners Treatment Correct?
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners treatment can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which, in the past, were usually treated with traditional braces. These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth.
- Widely spaced teeth.
To learn more about Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners treatment and how it works, please visit the Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners Homepage.
Why Choose Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners Treatment?
Who wouldn’t love to have a straighter, more beautiful without it being obvious you are receiving orthodontic treatment? Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners treatment has “clear” advantages over traditional braces. Here are some of the biggest advantages:
- Discreet Treatment: The biggest advantage of the Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners system is that it utilizes a series of clear aligners that are less visible than traditional braces. This allows your life to continue on normally and will provide you with more confidence with your smile throughout the duration of your treatment.
- Better Oral Hygiene: Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners are removable making brushing and flossing more simple, essentially the same as without treatment. Traditional braces require special floss threaders and more vigilant oral hygiene efforts to keep teeth clean and free of decay-causing plaque.
- More Comfortable: Most people report Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners as being more comfortable than traditional braces. While you’ll feel some initial discomfort, the treatment feels much less uncomfortable than the regular tightening of metal wires and brackets.
- Fewer Office Visits: While you’ll switch to a new aligner every two weeks, that doesn’t mean you’ll need to come into the office that often. With some planning, you can receive several sets of aligner trays at a time.
- Eating Freedom: With Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners treatment, you’ll take out your aligners while eating or drinking anything besides water. This gives you freedom in food choices without worrying about damaging any orthodontic appliances.
Dr. McSurdy is trained and experienced in diagnosing and treating patients using the Clear Aligners systems, including Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners Teen. Our Collegeville and Gilbertsville offices are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, designed to optimize results while maintaining a safe and comfortable environment.
At our practice, our number one priority is your comfort and safety. As one of the top orthodontic providers in the greater Philadelphia area, every staff member is thoroughly trained by the leading consultants in the orthodontic profession.
Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners Teen
Now teens don’t have to worry about embarrassing metal braces in their yearbook photos or social media profiles! Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth without metal braces.
Aligners are removable and clear, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want. You can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth, and there are no wires, metal, or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
With blue-to-clear color-changing aligners to show how long each aligner has been worn, six free replacement aligners in case some are lost or broken, and other changes designed to accommodate growing mouths, Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners Teen is the perfect teeth-straightening system for today’s teens and their busy lifestyles!
Why Choose Dr. David McSurdy & Staff?
There are many reasons to choose Dr. McSurdy for orthodontic care. Here are a few of the top benefits that come with choosing our excellent practice:
- Top 1% Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners Provider: While there are a few differences between Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners treatment and Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners Teen, the imaging and basic treatment plans remains the same. Earning top 1% provider status means that an orthodontist/clinic has treated over 800 patients with Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners. Experience is invaluable. Dr. McSurdy has earned this top 1% distinction.
- Free Consultation: When you choose an orthodontist who offers a free consultation, this gives you the opportunity to ask specific questions without needing to commit to a plan. These questions could include things like: price, length of time in braces, what is included, post orthodontic care, and which type of treatment fits you. Dr. McSurdy offers free consultations and strives to be open and honest about all aspects of treatment plans.
- Certifications: Along with the necessary Invisalign® & 3M Clear Aligners certifications, it is important for an orthodontist to be current with the latest techniques and advances in technology. As a state licensed professional, Dr. McSurdy is an active member of the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists. He believes in continuing education and keeping up-to-date with the latest in orthodontic procedures.
With over 20,000 beautiful smiles behind us, Dr. McSurdy & Staff are committed to making the world more beautiful, one smile at a time. We strive to be as honest and upfront as possible about all facets of your orthodontic treatment. Call us at 610-489-6032. Our friendly staff will be happy answer any questions you may have.