Would you like the confidence that only a beautiful smile can bring? Do you avoid social situations because you would like straighter teeth? Dr. McSurdy has helped over 20,000 people improve their self-confidence through orthodontics. Our practice is a top 1% Invisalign provider, meaning we have successfully treated over 800 patients using the Invisalign system.
Being a recognized Invisalign provider means more than just treating patients. Dr. McSurdy has been trained and certified by Align Technology to treat patients using the Invisalign system. We are dedicated to providing our patients with only the highest level of care available.
Discover the Invisalign Difference
When you think of braces does your mind go to the old, bulky metal braces worn almost exclusively by teens? Technology has come so far since those days. The Invisalign system has so many benefits to offer pre-teens, teens, and adults alike. Dr. McSurdy is a proud Invisalign provider and is trained to treat various malocclusions with Invisalign clear aligners.
Here are some of benefits of choosing Invisalign treatment:
- Comfort: Invisalign aligners are made from clear, smooth plastic and are comfortable to wear. No sore gums, lips, or cheeks from rough metal brackets or wires.
- Freedom: With Invisalign treatment, there aren’t any of the strict food restrictions you see with traditional braces. Because aligners are removable, eating habits don’t have to change. You can freely eat all your favorite foods, simply remove the aligners to eat. Brush and floss before replacing the aligner.
- Easier Adjustments: Your Invisalign plan comes with a series of aligners customized and designed to take you through your entire treatment program. Simply change aligners every two weeks. Traditional braces are adjusted every 6-8 weeks. This means Invisalign treatment typically requires less time to achieve your desired smile.
- Removability: Unlike the more traditional metal braces that are cemented to your teeth, Invisalign aligners are designed to be removed. This offers patients a normal brushing and flossing routine as well as less chance for decay and plaque.
- Almost Invisible Treatment: Sometimes patients hesitate on teeth straightening due to the aesthetics of braces. Because Invisalign treatment utilizes clear aligners, you can wear them almost undetected. Adults find this especially appealing as they can continue their busy lives with little disruption.
Invisalign clear aligners have quickly become one of the most popular orthodontic treatments available. Our patients, adult and teen, love the flexibility provided by the Invisalign system. Dr. McSurdy has years of experience treating the people of Collegeville and Gilbertsville using Invisalign clear aligners.
Call to Schedule Your Free Smile Consultation!
Don’t wait to begin your journey to beautiful, straight teeth. At our practice, we combine quality services with cutting-edge technology to give you unparalleled care. As a top Invisalign provider, we are comfortable treating a wide variety of dental cases using Invisalign clear aligners.
We want you to be happy with your care and leave us with a world-class smile on your face. Call us today to schedule your free smile consultation at 610-489-6032!