Collegeville and Gilbertsville Invisalign Orthodontist
Would you like the confidence that only a beautiful smile can bring? Do you avoid social situations because you would like straighter teeth? Dr. McSurdy and Dr. Pavlow have helped over 20,000 people improve their self confidence through orthodontics. They are a top %1 Invisalign provider, meaning they have successfully treated over 800 patients using the Invisalign system.
Being an elite Invisalign provider means more than just treating patients. Dr. McSurdy and Dr. Pavlow have been trained and certified by Align Technology to treat patients using the Invisalign. We are dedicated to providing our patients with only the highest level of care available.
Discover the Invisalign Difference
When you think of braces does your mind go to the old, bulky metal braces worn almost exclusively by teens? Technology has come so far since those days. The Invisalign System has so many benefits to offer pre-teens, teens and adults alike. Dr. McSurdy and Dr. Pavlow are proud Invisalign providers and are trained to treat various malocclusions with Invisalign. Here are some of benefits of choosing Invisalign:
- Comfort: Invisalign aligners are made from clear, smooth plastic that are comfortable to wear. No sore gums, lips or cheeks from rough metal brackets or wires.
- Eating: With Invisalign there aren’t the strict food restrictions you see with traditional braces. Because aligners are removable, eating habits don’t have to change. You can freely eat all your favorite foods, simply remove the aligners to eat. Simply brush and floss before replacing the aligner.
- Easier Adjustments: Your Invisalign plan comes with a series of aligners customized and designed to take you through your entire treatment program. Simply change aligners every two weeks. Traditional braces are adjusted every 6-8 weeks. This means with Invisalign there is less time to achieve your desired smile.
- Removable: Unlike the more traditional metal braces that are cemented to your teeth, Invisalign is designed to be removed. This offers patients a normal brushing and flossing routine, and less chance for decay and plaque.
- Almost Invisible: Sometimes, patients hesitate on teeth straightening due to the aesthetics of braces. Because Invisalign utilizes clear aligners, you can wear them almost undetected. Adults find this especially appealing as they can continue their busy lives with little disruption.
Invisalign has quickly become one of the most popular orthodontic treatments available. Our patients, adult and teen, love the flexibility provided by the Invisalign system. Dr. McSurdy and Dr. Pavlow have years of experience treating the people of Collegeville and Gilbertsville using Invisalign.
Call to Schedule Your Free Smile Consultation!
Don’t wait to begin your journey to beautiful, straight teeth. At the Smile Specialists, we combine high quality services with cutting edge technology to give you unparalleled care. As a top %1 Invisalign provider, we are comfortable treating a wide variety of dental cases using Invisalign. We want you to be happy with your care and leave us with a world-class smile on your face. Call us today to schedule your free smile consultation at 610-489-6032!