Complementary Smile Analysis
At McSurdy and Pavlow Orthodontics, we do not want anything to get in the way of a perfect smile. We offer each and every patient a COMPLEMENTARY Smile Analysis and Consultation For ALL Orthodontic Treatment.
What does a Consultation for Orthodontic Treatment Include?
During the Smile Analysis and Consultation, we will thoroughly examine yours or your child’s teeth and jaws. We will also discuss all orthodontic treatment options.
The McSurdy & Pavlow Smile Analysis and Consultation includes X-rays and photos and possibly impressions for study models. We need these in order to develop just the right treatment plan of braces or Invisalign for you or your child. This appointment will last approximately one hour.
Dr. McSurdy and Dr. Pavlow will assess treatment options by offering solutions to these questions:
- Can braces and orthodontics successfully address you or your child’s smile?
- Are braces and orthodontic treatment needed right away or should we wait?
- What treatment procedures will we use to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How often will you need to visit our office for adjustments?
- How much will braces and orthodontic treatment cost?
- Which payment options for braces and orthodontic treatment will fit your needs best?
- We always welcome your questions!