The Advantages of Invisalign
The trend in orthodontics is clearly moving toward Invisalign. Invisalign employs clear, this plastic appliances that surround the crowns of the teeth. Progressively, patients align their teeth by changing to a new appliance weekly so that small movements occur toward a straighter condition.
The Advantages of Invisalign®
The key advantages of Invisalign® include:
- Comfort – there are calibrated movements that keep the teeth moving without over-stressing the teeth.
- Esthetics – the appliances are clear and much less noticeable than braces.
- No emergencies – There are no wire pokes or broken braces.
- No food restrictions – braces come with a list of foods that should be avoided during treatment. Invisalign aligners can be removed at any given time, so there are no food restrictions.
- Health – Aligners can be removed when it is time to brush and floss maintaining great oral health.
- Shorter treatment times – In most cases, by virtue of the weekly progression.
- Comparable cost – due to the shorter treatment times and fewer visits required, Invisalign is in the same price range as traditional braces.
New developments will soon allow treatment of more sever overbite correction and early developmental treatment. Give us a call today for a free smile consultation.