Dr. McSurdy would love to be the guest speaker at your next group meeting! They enjoy speaking to Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Women’s and Mom’s groups, as well as church groups. Here are just a few of the possible subjects the doctors could speak about:
- The Benefits of Dental Hygiene
- What Happens at the Dentist?
- Fun Facts about Teeth
- Common Misconceptions about Orthodontic Treatment
- Does my Child Need Early Treatment? And When is the Best Age to Visit the Orthodontist?
- The Truth about Invisalign
- Adults and Braces
There will be time for Questions and Answers as well as handouts for all of your attendees. If you would prefer, we would love for your group to come to our office for a meeting and a tour! For more information, please call us and ask for Sue. 610-489-6032. We look forward to your call!