Isn’t it a great feeling you get when you are preparing for vacation? It’s a great chance to relax and recharge your batteries with some outdoors fun.
Here are some preparation reminders for our orthodontic patients from Dr. McSurdy:
- Remember to pack your toothbrush and your proxybrush
- Ask for extra elastics before you leave if needed
- Pack your dental floss or your Airfloss (want to learn more about the Airfloss click here)
- Pack your retainers if you have them
- Do NOT wear your retainers while you are swimming
- Store your retainers in your retainer case when not wearing them
- Call us in the event of broken appliances
- Ask us for orthodontic mouth guards if sports activities are planned.
We wish everyone a great summer filled with fun and relaxation!